I watched “Babylon A.D.” last night, and though it was not a particularly fantastic movie, it definitely had it’s moments. So here they are (in order of lamest to coolest):
10) an abundance of shitty accents ALL THE TIME
9) a corny snowmobile backflip/missile dodge/robot-fighterplane destroying pistol shot
8) Vin Diesel’s vicious, over-the-top head scars
7) implications of a nuclear weapon usage with absolutely no global side effects
6) crazy parkour guys (spices up any movie)
5) it makes reference to Uzbekistan, I have a soft spot for that place ever since I lived there as a child
4) awesome motorcyclists with sweet future bikes and skull facemasks
3) Toorop (Vin Diesel) won’t stop calling this dude a “baby-killer” in the beginning of the movie
2) Aurora (Mélanie Thierry) gets progressively hotter and hotter over the course of the film. It’s actually kind of odd.
1) Vin Diesel has a hand tattoo, prominently displayed through the whole movie, that says “elephant” in Russian (слон). What the hell is that all about?